04/22/2017 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Rocky Creek Ranch
196 Old Stagecoach Lane
Statesville, NC 28625
A new event for 2017, the Earth Day Dog Walk will promote Service and Therapy Dogs in our communities, as well as the positive impact dogs have on our individual homes and families. Additionally, Assistance Dogs are a valuable “team member” in the world of nature-based and animal-assisted therapies, providing multiple angles of support for clients and clinicians alike.
Join us along The Discovery Trail, A to Z, and help raise funds to benefit the paws4people foundation.
- You may join us for this event with or without a dog! The only requirement is that you share a love for animals and nature.
- Create a team, bring your family, or come alone with your four-legged best friend!
- Special pricing for veterans and students!
- This is NOT a race, so you may walk and explore at your own pace.
- Certified service, therapy, assistance and emotional support animal(s) receive $5 off registration – email us for a special code!
- Sponsorship and volunteer opportunities are available, email for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RAIN DATE: Sunday, April 23, 2017
Info and registration:
If you have trouble accessing the registration form through our web site, visit this link directly instead:
Bring your dog. Hike the Trail. Make a difference.